segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2012

MDNA


So this is what I choose to wear to Madonna show last week a comfortable yet fabulous as Madonna would do. It was a lovely evening for which I want to thank my friends who offered me the ticket. 
Also I want to comment on the fantastic show she created pretty different and also bit dark. But the clothes oh the clothes she wore were soo Madonna soo great but my favorite was of course the metallic cone bra corset from Jean Paul Gautier she wore while singing Vogue! I think it was the best to revive the old Madonna days as she already wore a pink pointy corset playing Vogue in the 90's.
  And here to you I present Mr. Peanut my dear dog who wanted to appear in all pictures! 



(last three pictures taken with my iphone because cameras weren't allowed inside) 

Audrey Celine sunglasses
Zara blazer
Zara black top
Zara jeans
Zara crystal shoes

1 comentário:

  1. Blog bem "classy" como eu gosto! :) Estou a seguir. Beijinho*

    http://freesoulstorm.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar