terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

On my home town..



Sorry guys for my absence but I was on vacations and I decided to give a few days off to my computer. Coming with a computer would ruin the idea that I have of vacations: being totally out from everything. Nevertheless as I will return to Lisbon only on September I decided to take advantage of being in my home town in middle August, to do stuff that otherwise would be impossible, such as taking pictures at the " Escadas Monumentais" without anyone around. During the year they are filled up with students running late for the classes or tourists taking pictures due to the fact it's one boundary of the old town. It's known by being the fastest, however not the easiest, way to get to the University. If you are planning to visit Coimbra, I deeply recoomend one short trip to the University and to these stairs. They will take you there ;)

P.S. This shoes were the first item I got during Zara sales in Lisbon, I felt in love with them at the beginning of the season but I always thought they were way to expensive..




(photos: Social pie)

Sunglasses Celine Audrey
T-shirt H&M
Skirt Zara
Shoes Zara 
Watch Asos 
Ring H&M





3 comentários:

  1. Adoro as sandálias!

    Há um duplo sorteio genial da L´Oreal e da Cruciani no Blog, dá uma espreitadela e participa se quiseres =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com
    DUPLO SORTEIO L´OREAL + CRUCIANI

    ResponderEliminar